Stogie T, AKA and others reacts to Kwesta’s “I Came, I Saw” single featuring Rick Ross Stogie T, AKA and others reacts to Kwesta’s “I Came, I Saw” single featuring Rick Ross

Music News

By

on

Stogie T, AKA and others reacts to Kwesta’s “I Came, I Saw” single featuring Rick Ross.

South African rapper Kwesta is trending again on Twitter after he unleashed a massive collaboration with American rapper, Rick Ross, on a single titled “I Came, I Saw”.

Some celebrities the likes of AKA & Stogie T and other twitter users have taken to twitter to praise and thank the rapper for a well-done job and for flagging SA international again, as you all know, you can please everybody as others also unleashed their hates.

Here’s what other twitter users are saying concerning the track.

Here’s also what critics have to say;

Recommended for you

8 Comments

1. Tino Montinez

December 14, 2019 at 1:29 PM

I think the song is pretty cool, not because it features the best artist of all time but because it has a certain ring on it. Great work @Kwesta, no matter how good you do people we’ll always talk.😉

2. Nkuleko Aka Nkunzi

December 14, 2019 at 6:32 PM

Big up ntwana yase kasi don’t mind these wack fools bakdlel umona son ngiw Nkunzi ngyaphakisa tshelimnyama igcwele ngawe

3. Nkuleko Aka Nkunzi

December 14, 2019 at 6:44 PM

Great work Ntwana yase Africa ,keep on doing it ,awtatazeli mjita you keeping it cool, I for 1 from Tshelimnyama ngcwele the way shaya ngayo your tracks.

4. JD tha best

December 16, 2019 at 8:53 AM

His work is great I respect that but the song is wack ,spirit still rocking ft wale

5. Legendary Rasta-man

December 17, 2019 at 11:35 PM

U see the way haters act when one does somethin really good and kwesta is just talented and i don’t find reason to judge because he takes his time in somethin which then can be classified as perfect…. #vivakwesta

6. Giba Lungisani

December 21, 2019 at 8:43 AM

Kwesta I give the crown …. you are the G.O.A.T

7. lord savage house mashabane

December 31, 2019 at 4:32 AM

Don Kwesta de Goat🐐 big up✊✊✊ ma nigga let em hater talk but know dat we ar here 2 support u and ur dope music u cooking #Salute_2_de_King👑

8. Samie

March 27, 2020 at 9:22 PM

Kwesta got lyrics for days!! But to be honest I dont feel like this was his A-game